Friday, June 12, 2009

Recap

Sorry for the lack of updates tonite. My phone died and there is no service in the ballroom.

I ended up trading my singles spot to Foster in exchange for giving me half the $1000 if he won (he didn't).

In the meantime, I made about $400 in cash games (very easy). It was basically a free for all with tons of open tables for cash games. They also were constantly running four-team singles and doubles tournaments. Single elim, winner take all. I won three at $80 each. In our first game, Get Mitch or Die Tryin' beat Smashing Time (defending world champs) by 5 cups. Austin and I formed as "The Woodshed" and took EVERYONE to the woodshed, winning two tournaments.

I am not sure who won the singles tourney as it took forever and was still going on. The guys fron Getcha Popcorn Ready, Deep and the white guy from Not Even Close were still in it. Foster got like fifth or something.

It was all a lot of fun. It was great to play a ton and make some money before the real tournament begins tomorrow. I'll charge my phone beforehand.

We just spent an hour walking the boardwalk looking for food. Apparently everything closes by one a.m.

And yeah, Mantis is still a virgin.

Good luck to all the MD teams when the real action begins tomorrow!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment